Terms and conditions
1. On all offers, orders and agreements of Episode Online B.V. these General
Conditions apply. (hereafter: Conditions)
2. Accepting an offer or placing an order holds that you agree the applicability of these Terms.
3. The provisions of these Conditions may only be waived after written notice or written approval by Episode Online B.V., in which case the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
4. All rights and claims, as in these conditions, and any further agreements for Episode Online B.V. are stipulated, are also stipulated for by Episode Online B.V. intermediaries and other third parties.
5. 5. These Conditions respect the rights of consumers resulting from the law (or the sales conditions).
Art.2: Offers / Agreements
1. All offers of Episode Online BV are free and Episode Online BV expressly reserves the right to change prices, especially when based on (legal) regulations.
2. An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of your order by Episode Online BV Episode Online BV is entitled to refuse orders or certain conditions to the delivery, unless otherwise specified. If an order is not accepted, Episode Online BV shall inform within ten (10) days after receipt of order.
Art. 3: Prices and payments
1. The prices for the products and services are in Euro, including VAT, excluding transaction and shipping costs, taxes or other levies, unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing.
2. Episode Online BV offers several payment options.
Prepayment: You may pay in advance. Your order will be delivered after your payment has been received by Episode Online BV inside. You can advance the total amount to account 15.3281.103 RABO BANK (inside of The Netherlands) if not NL27 RABO015 328 1103/ BIC RABONL24 (international).
Online payment: At the Episode Online web shop you can make use of iDEAL, MasterCard and Visa. After receiving the payment we will proceed you order.
1. Episode Online B.V. applies exceptions to a maximum delivery time of 30 days. Unless otherwise contracted with the buyer. If the ordered products have not been received within 30 days, you have the option to terminate the purchase agreement.
2. The Episode Online B.V. delivery times are only indicative. Late delivery does not entitle you to compensation.
3. The delivery of the products will take place and when ready for shipment of the products to you. Shipment to addresses in Holland normally take 1-3 days (read Art. 4.2). Shipment to addresses outside of Holland (Europe and world wide) can take over 7 days (read Art. 4.2).
Art.5: Cancellation of the order
1. The customer has the right to cancel the order. However, this should be done before the order has been broadcast by Episode Online B.V. If the order will be canceled (returned) after transmission the shipping and payment costs are deducted from the refunded amount.
2. If the amount of the order has been fulfilled, it will be refunded within 14 days to the customers’ bank account.
3. When the order is canceled after it was sent, the postage costs of returning must be paid by the customer.
1. The ownership of products is only over, when all you owe to Episode Online B.V. under any agreement is paid. The risk in respect of the products at the time of delivery is to you.
Art.7: Claims and liability
1. When delivery has taken place you have the obligation to check if the products meet the agreement. If this is not the case, please return the package to Episode Online B.V. with the disclaim form by involve a clear explanation relating to your item.
2. If a product shows a defect, Episode Online B.V. will decides whether the product will repaired or replaced.
3. If the defect is attributable to the costumer or otherwise at the costumers expense and risk, the product will be in consult and sent back in the same state, or return at your expense to repair / replace.
1. For misunderstanding, mutilations, delays or improper delivery of information and communications due to the use of Internet or other communication between you and Episode Online B.V. or between Episode Online B.V. and third, as it relates to the relationship between you and Episode Online B.V., Episode Online B.V. is not liable, except to the extent there might be gross negligence by Episode Online B.V. .
1. Episode Online B.V. respects the privacy of all users of its website and complies with the law by the Data Protection Act Registration. The personal information you provide will be treated confidentially with care.
2. Personal information includes any data in the order completed.
3. Episode Online B.V. will use your personal information to the contract obligations. The data are not made available to third parties unless they directly relate to the agreed order between the costumer and Episode Online B.V. agreed order.
4. You can see your personal information at any time, by a writing (fax, letter or email) to Episode Online B.V. focus. Within four weeks will present an overview of the data provided. If you wish to correct, add or remove, you need to confirm us with a writing. Episode Online B.V. will in all cases, immediately follow your instructions, or remove your data from its file.
1. Without prejudice to its other rights, Episode Online B.V. has the right in case of force majeure, at its option, the execution of your order to suspend the agreement without judicial intervention, by notifying you in writing and without Episode Online B.V. liable to pay any compensation, unless under the circumstances to standards of reasonableness and fairness.
2. Force majeure means any failure to Episode Online BV can be attributed, because it is not due to her fault and not under the law, legal act or generally accepted for its account.
1. If you write an address to Episode Online B.V., Episode Online B.V. entitled to that address to send all orders, unless you have wrote Episode Online B.V. another address to which orders should be sent.
2. Whenever Episode Online B.V. during any period of time whether or not deviate from these Conditions, shall not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these Conditions. You can never assert any right by virtue of the fact that Episode Online B.V. these conditions smoothly.
3. If one or more provisions of these Conditions or any other agreement with Episode Online BV in conflict with any law, the provision will lapse and will be replaced by an Episode Online BV establish new lawful condition.
4. Episode Online BV is competent in the execution of your order (s) use of third parties.